With summer just around the corner, now is the best time to jump on the travel bandwagon and start planning your perfect getaway. But before you hit the road, we have prepared a list of our favourite summer travel essentials that are extra cute and sustainably made with the planet in mind. Bring the Eco-Conscious Girl summer on!
1. Travel light with the July carry-on trunk. Don’t you love feeling light on your feet? With the sleek and compact July carry-on trunk, it becomes easily achievable anywhere you go! Smooth polycarbonate texture, latch locks instead of zips, silent wheels and an ejectable battery to help you save on power usage — we couldn’t ask for a better travel companion.
2. Wow the crowds wearing the Zulu & Zephyr One Piece. Whether it’s an impromptu pool party or an afternoon drive to the beach, Zulu & Zephor’s got you covered this summer (literally). Their Signature One Piece is created from sustainable ECONYL® ribbed lycra and made for your comfort. Just what we needed to get through the upcoming heat in style!
3. Spoil your skin with the Kind Sunscreen. Our skin needs a lot of care and kindness, especially when exposed to the harsh Aussie sun. What makes Kind Sunscreen different from the rest is that it doesn’t have any water in it. Instead, it’s packed with natural, cruelty-free, vegan and reef and ocean-friendly ingredients that are designed to protect even the most sensitive skin.
4. Pack your fave ROCC Tote bag for your daily adventures. No matter where you go, it pays to be well-prepared. Our 100% Recycled Cotton ROCC Tote bag has lots of extra space to fit all the essentials you need for the day, including your laptop, keys, mobile phone, water bottle and more! (Don’t forget your ROCC toothpaste in case you need to freshen up on the go).
5. Make a statement in the Nu Form Cropped Tee. Summer should be all about fun, holidays, friends and happiness, so it’s only right for us to add some colour to our wardrobe! The Flow Rib Cropped Tee by Nu Movement comes in many colours and is super versatile: it can go with your leggings or shorts, or jeans, or whatever your travel style is. Made from organic cotton and hemp, the tee features sweat-absorbent technology, so that you can stay active in the heat, stress and sweat free! And what’s on your Travel Essentials List this summer? Let us know, and let the trip planning begin!